Thursday 23 April 2009

Microsoft user survey

Microsoft made a mistake the other day. They conducted a user survey online and sent one to me!!
There were several things they asked about and I responded as I felt fit but in the free form box at the end I decided to put in some of my pet gripes. Such as:-
Has anyone used a network diagnostic that returned anything other than 'Contact your network administrator'?
Has anyone ever used the update driver option in device manager when a driver is obviously having problems and received anything other that 'Windows could not find a more up to date version'?
Has anyone when installing new hardware used the 'look on the internet for latest software' and had Windows find anything?
I am sure there are other examples but they escape me at present.
If you wish to respond to this blog then please email me on stephen@hillierconsultants.com.

No comments: