Wednesday 29 September 2010

Internet Explorer 9 is here!!

Or at least the beta is.
Should you install it? Well you can if you want but it will remove your previous version of Internet Explorer.
So if the beta fails you will have to roll back to your earlier version.
Why, when it is still a Beta product do Microsoft remove your old working version? This is appalling.
As for the interface - don't get me going. All the old standards that users are used to - GONE.
Menu bar - GONE
Title bar - GONE
I have looked at this for 5 minutes - that was enough.
I sent a feedback form - that wanted to update my computer with something which I didn't let it.
I am beginning to think that Microsoft are beginning to lose grip on reality.
We don't want more fancy stuff - we just want their stuff to work properly.

No comments: